Company and personal pages should share great content and brand stories.
This is a question we are often asked. For those wishing to grow their followers and interaction with clients, potential clients and referral sources, the following tips will help.
- When creating your About content for your company page, include your vision for the future, as well as your mission and values. Don’t forget to include your tagline and a description of your services and offerings.
- Consistently post content that is based on the interests of your clients. Twenty percent of those posts should be about your expertise and services. Seventy percent of these posts should center around the industries you serve including updates, news, events and accolades for both your company and your contacts. The remaining 10% can be social or community-type events.
- Ask your employees to share and like company posts on their LinkedIn pages.
- Write stories which incorporate your brand and the right kind of emotional connection you wish to elicit from your marketplace.
- Make all posts engaging content for your followers in your various vertical markets.
- Some posts should be light and fun but still offer great content.
- Occasionally share an error or issue that didn’t go as initially planned with your connections and explain how you rectified it and grew from it – be human and compelling.
- Run paid advertising to increase engagement, boost visibility and drive revenue. Be consistent with it over time.
- Images should be compelling and fit the screen fully.